The summer holiday season is almost us but there is still time to invest in yourself or your staff with some high quality training. We have numerous courses coming up in July and August that may be of interest, many of which are designed to be especially useful for those preparing to sit their ICE Professional Review in the Autumn session. The courses include:
- Ground Investigation Design to EC7 – The Essentials, half day course on 4 July (£125/delegate)
- Introduction to Health and Safety Law, day course on 11 July (£220/delegate)
- Mentoring for Civil Engineers on Engineering Geology, ‘long day’ course (equivalent to 1.5 days training) on 13 July (£295/delegate)
- The ICE Professional Review – Overview & Preparation, 25 July (£220/delegate)
- The ICE Professional Review – Preparing for the Interview, 8 August (£295/delegate; strict maximum of 4 delegates)
- Managing and Leading Teams, on 17 August (£220/delegate)
Each course is running in Chesterfield. Discounts are available for group bookings or delegates attending more than one course. Please call or email us to reserve your place on a course.
Remember too that all courses can be run bespoke for your company if there are sufficient numbers – just call us to see what we could do for you.