We have a range of courses coming up towards the end of the year. They include:
- Pile Foundations – Principles and Practice (7 November)
- CDM for Designers and Clients (14 November)
- Mentoring for Engineering Geologists on Geotechnical Engineering (21 November)
- Slope Stability – Principles and Practice (28 November)
- Introduction to Reinforced Earth (5 December)
- The ICE Professional Review – Overview and Preparation (7 December)
- Introduction to Structural Design to the Eurocodes (12 December)
- Introduction to Structural Steelwork Design to EC3 (date TBC)
Each course is running in Chesterfield. Discounts are available for group bookings or delegates attending more than one course. Please call or email us to reserve your place on a course.
Remember too that all courses can be run bespoke for your company if there are sufficient numbers – just call us to see what we could do for you.