The summer is almost here, though with the heatwave it feels like it has been here a while! We still have plenty of courses coming up, and in fact now is a good time to book your training for the Autumn. Full details of all courses can be seen in our latest calendar. Selected highlights include:
- Contractual Awareness, on 2 August
- The ICE Professional Review – Preparing for the Interview (maximum of 4 delegates), on numerous dates in August and early September
- Slope Stability – Principles and Practice, on 13 September
- Pile Foundations – Principles and Practice, on 20 September
- Ground Investigation Design to EC7 – The Essentials (half day course), on 27 September
In addition to these standard day courses, we are running our Design Programme on Shallow Foundations and Settlements. This programme of 6 evening courses allows delegates to explore the subject matter in more depth than possible during a typical day course.
All courses are running in Chesterfield unless stated otherwise on the calendar. Discounts are available for group bookings or delegates attending more than one course. Please call or email us to reserve your place on a course.
Remember too that all courses can be run bespoke for your company if there are sufficient numbers – just call us to see what we could do for you.