The start of 2018 includes a large number of bespoke courses, which continues the trend from 2017. We are naturally running a range of open courses too, and those coming up in the first quarter of 2018 include recommendations for candidates preparing for their ICE professional review. Courses currently scheduled include:
- Contractual Awareness, on 13 February
- The ICE Professional Review – Preparing for the Interview (maximum of 4 delegates), on 22 February
- Slope Stability – Principles and Practice, on 27 February
- Introduction to Geotechnical Design to Eurocode 7, on 13 March
- Earthworks – Principles and Practice, on 20 March
- Ground Investigation Design to EC7 – The Essentials (half day course), on 22 March
In addition to these standard day courses, we have our inaugural Design Programme on Shallow Foundations and Settlements. This programme of 6 evening courses allows delegates to explore the subject matter in more depth than possible during a typical day course.
All courses are running in Chesterfield. Discounts are available for group bookings or delegates attending more than one course. Please call or email us to reserve your place on a course.
Remember too that all courses can be run bespoke for your company if there are sufficient numbers – just call us to see what we could do for you.