We are over half way through October already so we thought you would want to know about the last few courses available between now and Christmas 2016. All courses are running in Chesterfield.
- LAST CALL: Slope Stability – Principles and Practice, on 25 October 2016 (£220 + VAT)
- Geotechnical Design to Eurocode 7, a 2 day course on 1 & 8 November 2016 (£395 + VAT)
- Foundations and Building Settlement – Principles & Practice, on 15 November 2016 (£220 + VAT)
- CDM 2015 for Employers and Designers, on 23 November 2016 (£220 + VAT)
- Report Writing for Engineers, 2 late afternoon workshops on 1 & 15 December 2016 (£220 + VAT)
- Structural Steelwork Design to Eurocode 3, a 2 day course running on 2 & 9 December 2016 (£395 + VAT)
- Earthworks – Principles and Practice, on 5 December 2016 (£220 + VAT)
- Mentoring for Civil Engineers on Engineering Geology, 1.5 day equivalent course on 13 December 2016 (£295 + VAT)
Discounts are available for group bookings or delegates attending more than one course. Please call or email us to reserve your place on a course.
Please note too that all courses can be made available bespoke for your organisation alone and delivered at your offices. If this is of interest then please contact us to discuss how we can work with you to meet your requirements and add value.