The following changes to British Standards commonly used by geotechnical and structural engineers have been published:
- Amendment to BS EN 1991-1-1: 2003 + A1: 2015. Eurocode 1. Actions on structures. General actions. Snow loads.
- Amendment to BS EN 1993-1-4: 2006 + A1: 2015. Eurocode 3. Design of steel structures. General rules. Supplementary rules for stainless steels.
- PD 6688-1-4: 2015. Background information to the National Annex to BS EN 1991-1-4 and additional guidance (supersedes PD 6688-1-4: 2009)
In addition the following standards have been confirmed as being of continued currency:
- BS EN ISO 12236:2006. Geosynthetics. Static puncture test (CBR test).
- BS EN ISO 13431:1999. Geotextiles and geotextiles related products. Determination of tensile creep and creep rupture behaviour.
- BS EN ISO 13433:2006. Geosynthetics. Dynamic perforation test (cone drop test).
Finally, you may be interested to know that the following BS implementation of ISO text has been made without any change to the international standard:
- BS ISO 18325:2015. Geosynthetics. Test method for the determination of water discharge capacity for prefabricated vertical drains.