The summer holiday season is almost upon us, so now seems a good time to remind you what courses are running over the next 3 months so you can fit those of interest in either before your well-earned leave or after you return refreshed. Upcoming courses include:
- Managing and Leading Teams, on 11 July 2016
- Retaining Walls – Principles and Practice, on 25 July 2016
- Report Writing for Engineers, on 1 August 2016
- The ICE Professional Review – Preparing for the Interview, on 15 June 2106
- Essentials of Project Management, on 12 September 2016
- Mentoring for Engineering Geologists on Geotechnical Engineering, on 19 September 2016
- Ground Investigation Design to EC7, half day course on 22 September 2016
- Slope Stability – Principles and Practice, on 26 September 2016
If you require further details please enquire and we will respond as quickly as possible. All courses are running in Chesterfield.
Discounts are available for group bookings or delegates attending more than one course. Please call or email us to reserve your place on a course.