As always, we have undertaken a periodic review of our course calendar and made some changes. The new calendar can be downloaded from here.
Upcoming courses in May include:
- Shallow Foundations and Settlement, on 3 May
- Mentoring for Engineering Geologists on Geotechnical Engineering (1.5 days equivalent), on 8 May
- The ICE Professional Review – Preparing for the Written Exercise, on 10 May
- Essentials of Project Management, on 17 May
- CDM 2015 – Three Years On (half day), on 22 May
- Managing and Leading Teams, on 24 May
In addition to these standard day courses, we have our inaugural Design Programme on Soil Slope Stability and Earthworks . This programme of 6 evening courses starts on 30 May. It allows delegates to explore the subject matter in more depth than possible during a typical day course.
All courses are running in Chesterfield. Discounts are available for group bookings or delegates attending more than one course. Please call or email us to reserve your place on a course.
Remember too that all courses can be run bespoke for your company if there are sufficient numbers – just call us to see what we could do for you.