- What effect will the removal of the role of CDM Co-ordinator have?
- Who will take on the new role of Principal Designer?
- What are the changes in parameters requiring notification of a scheme to the HSE?
- How do we manage the change in emphasis over competency?
- What does it mean to the industry now that domestic works are included in the Regulations?
The Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations will change in April. This new half day course will describe how CDM 2007 will translate into CDM 2015 and how it will affect you. The aim of the course is to provide clear information and guidance as to the changes and the actions that will be required from Clients, Designers and Contractors to meet the revised Regulations. Drawing on the latest guidance including the Health & Safety Executive, CITB/CONIAC, and APS, the course will cover typical questions such as: