As part of our quality processes we have recently audited our course feedback over the last few years. The headline finding was a 94% excellent / very good rating of all the quantitative feedback received for our courses, with a 2:1 bias to excellent. This superb feedback is something we are very proud of, and we aim to keep driving this percentage higher still.
Digging deeper into the feedback we found numerous equally positive qualitative feedback comments too, such as:
- “Excellent course! You are a great teacher” (EC7 course, February 2016)
- “I liked the link between geotechnical and structural design” (Bespoke foundation engineering course, November 2015)
- “Very good course – difficult topics made clear and interesting” (Bespoke geotechnical engineering course, October 2015)
- “Great knowledge of subject matter and strong delivery” (Slope stability course, September 2015)
- “Great day – look forward to the next course” (Bespoke mentoring course on geotechnics to engineering geologists, June 2015)
- “Great course given the detailed subject matter” (EC7 course on foundations, March 2015)
Many thanks to all the people we have worked with and helped over the years, for all your feedback. Without it we would not be able to strive to continuously improve our performance and achieve our goal of helping you make the most of yourselves.