We have a selection of geotechnical and health & safety related courses coming up from May to July 2015 that are designed to provide practical guidance for delegates:
- LAST CALL…Earthworks – Principles and Practice on 18 May 2015
- Introduction to Health & Safety Law on 8 June 2015
- Mentoring for Civil Engineers on Engineering Geology (1.5 days equivalent) on 22 June 2015
- Introduction to Contaminated Land Assessment on 13 July 2015
- Retaining wall design to EC7 on 20 July 2015
All these courses are running in Chesterfield unless stated and cost just £220 + VAT per delegate for full day courses, or £295 + VAT for the 1.5 day equivalent course. Discounts are available for group bookings or delegates attending more than one course.