We have a selection of geotechnical, ICE, management and CDM related courses coming up In March, April and May that are designed to provide practical guidance for delegates:
- Shallow Foundation Design to EC7 on 23 March 2015
- The ICE Professional Review – Overview & Preparation on 13 April 2015
- CDM 2015 (half day) on 27 April 2015: NOTE NEW DATE
- Retaining Walls – Principles and Practice on 13 May 2015: NOTE NEW DATE
- CDM 2015 (half day) on 6 May 2015: NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE – NOW BEING HELD IN BIRMINGHAM DUE TO DEMAND
- Essentials of Project Management on 11 May 2015
- Earthworks – Principles and Practice on 18 May 2015
All these courses are running in Chesterfield unless stated and cost just £220 + VAT per delegate for full day courses or £125 for half day courses, plus VAT. Discounts are available for group bookings or delegates attending more than one course.
Note too that all courses can be run bespoke for your company if there are sufficient numbers – just contact us by phone (01246 807808) or replying to this email for more details.
If you require any additional information before making a booking on any course please contact us at email@example.com. .