We have a selection of upcoming courses in late October and November, including:
- Slope Stability – Principles and Practice on 18 October
- Earthworks – Principles and Practice on 25 October
- Mentoring for Engineering Geologists on Geotechnical Engineering on 13 November NEW DATE
- Retaining Walls – Principles and Practice on 15 November
- The ICE Professional Review – Preparing for the Written Exercise on 22 November
- Shallow Foundations and Settlement – Principles and Practice on 29 November
All these courses are running in Chesterfield. Discounts are available for group bookings or delegates attending more than one course. Please call or email us to reserve your place on a course.