With the summer holiday season behind us, we are pleased to update you on changes / additions to our course calendar between now and December 2016. Upcoming courses, which are all running in Chesterfield, include geotechnical, structural and CDM topics as listed below:
- Retaining Walls – Principles and Practice, on 11 October 2016 (£220 + VAT)
- Mentoring for Engineering Geologists on Geotechnical Engineering, a 1.5 day equivalent course on 18 October 2016 (£295 + VAT)
- Slope Stability – Principles and Practice, on 25 October 2016 (£220 + VAT)
- Ground Investigation Design to EC7, a half day course on 27 October 2016 (£125 + VAT)
- Geotechnical Design to Eurocode 7, a 2 day course on 1 & 8 November 2016 (£395 + VAT)
- Foundations and Building Settlement – Principles & Practice, on 15 November 2016 (£220 + VAT)
- CDM 2015 for Employers and Designers, on 23 November 2016 (£220 + VAT)
- Structural Steelwork Design to Eurocode 3, a 2 day course provisionally running on 22 & 29 November 2016 (£395 + VAT)
- Earthworks – Principles and Practice, on 6 December 2016 (£220 + VAT)
- Mentoring for Civil Engineers on Engineering Geology, 1.5 day equivalent course on 13 December 2016 (£295 + VAT)
- Report Writing for Engineers, 2 late afternoon workshops on 7 & 14 December 2016 (£220 + VAT)
Discounts are available for group bookings or delegates attending more than one course. Please call or email us to reserve your place on a course.
Please note too that all courses can be made available bespoke for your organisation alone and delivered at your offices. If this is of interest then please contact us to discuss how we can work with you to meet your requirements and add value.